Energy work is quietly the backbone of all my work with horses. It works with the underlying energies and connections within the body. I apply it while doing massage and chiropractics and, when necessary, it can be the sole focus of a session.
Muscle testing is a type of energy work you may be familiar with. The same way a doctor might use muscle testing to decipher allergies or other issues in a person, I can appraise the integrity of different systems in your horse’s body as well as identify precise remedies.
- Horses too anxious to handle massage
- Soreness, injury or tightness in deeper muscles that can’t be physically reached
- Working with areas that are too sore for even light massage
- Horses with dietary issues
- Imbalanced or improperly functioning bodily systems – musculoskeletal, digestive, lymphatic, nervous, etc.
Benefits of energy work:
- Helps calm and settle energy
- Relaxes and opens the body to receive the benefits of further treatment
- Provides the opportunity to pin-point deeper issues and create a specific, tailored, and adjustable treatment plan
Energy work can be the “secret ingredient” to ensuring the success of other treatment options.